- Abbott Animal Health is dedicated to providing a better future for animals, owners and veterinary professionals. Abbott Animal Health’s continuing education programs, comprehensive training tools, on-call expertise and technical service set the standard in the industry. Abbott Animal Health products are trusted at thousands of veterinary hospitals and clinics every day.
- Bayer HealthCare, a subsidiary of Bayer AG and based in Leverkusen, Germany, is one of the world’s leading innovators in the healthcare and medical products industry. Bayer HealthCare’s aim is to discover and manufacture products that will improve human and animal health worldwide. With sales of EUR 977 million (2009), the Animal Health Division is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of veterinary drugs. The division manufactures and markets approximately 100 different veterinary drugs and care products for food-supplying animals and companion animals.
- The Animal Health Division of Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. has marketing subsidiaries in Australia, Canada, Europe, and the United States. It is responsible for research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of veterinary biologics, pharmaceuticals, and nutritionals. This Division has a global portfolio of 60 products, which fall into the categories of: reproduction and embryo transfer; immunostimulant; and vaccines. Many of the innovative technologies discovered and developed by Bioniche Animal Health have been further developed by Bioniche Therapeutics (in the Human Health Division of Bioniche Life Sciences Inc.) into effective treatments for human health conditions.
- The Boehringer Ingelheim group is one of the world’s 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Founded in 1885, the family owned company has been committed to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing novel products of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
- Colorado Serum Company was founded in 1923, and recently entered its fourth generation of family ownership. Specializing in the manufacturing of quality USDA-licensed large animal biologicals, Colorado Serum Company’s product line includes serum antibodies, bacterins, toxoids, bacterin-toxoids, antitoxins, spore, and modified live vaccines.
- ECO Animal Health specializes in the development and marketing of high quality medicines for the control of disease in livestock and companion animals. Through the careful and responsible application of science, ECO Animal Health delivers products to promote animal well-being and sustainable productivity. The company now holds over 600 marketing authorizations, in over 50 countries, and has developed strong relationships with a number of distribution partners globally.
- Elanco is a global, innovation-driven company that develops and markets products to improve animal health, food-animal production and food safety in more than 75 countries. Elanco employs more than 2,300 people. Elanco is a division of Eli Lilly and Company, a leading global pharmaceutical corporation.
- Merck Animal Health is a global, research-driven company that develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of veterinary medicines and services. The company offers one of the industry’s most innovative portfolios, spanning products for the prevention, treatment and control of disease in all major farm and companion animal species. With offices in more than 50 countries, Merck Animal Health successfully markets its products in over 140 countries, and operates a network of manufacturing sites and research and development facilities around the world.
- Merial is a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company that provides a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health, well-being and performance of a wide range of animals. Merial employs approximately 5,600 people and operates in more than 150 countries worldwide. Its 2010 sales were more than $2.6 billion. Merial is the animal health division of Sanofi.
- MVP is proud to be an independent company owned by its employees. MVP Laboratories has excelled for over 25 years in helping practicing veterinarians provide vaccine solutions to their livestock clients. Additionally, MVP has developed supplements to address specific dietary needs of geriatric dogs and cats.
- Headquartered in Greensboro, N.C., Novartis Animal Health US, Inc. researches, develops and commercializes leading animal treatments that meet the needs of pet owners, farmers and veterinarians. Part of the Basel, Switzerland-based Novartis Animal Health global organization, the US business is largest for Novartis Animal Health, which operates in 40 countries.
- PAHC is a diversified global manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of animal health and nutrition products to the poultry, swine and cattle markets. PAHC is also a manufacturer and marketer of performance products for the ethanol, wood preservation and personal care industries.
- Virbac was one of the first independent laboratories anywhere in the world dedicated exclusively to animal health. Virbac products and services designed for veterinarians and animal owners constitute a large, complete and effective range of products, including vaccines, parasiticides, dermatological products and antibiotics. Commercially present in over 100 countries and owning 26 subsidiaries outside France, Virbac today employs more than 2,900 people around the world.
- Zoetis, formerly a business unit of Pfizer, is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience, Zoetis delivers quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostics products and genetics tests and supported by a range of services.
Our affiliate members provide research and laboratory services to the animal health industry or are actively working toward approval of animal health products.