- Aratana Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company positioned to deliver innovative prescription medicines that address significant medical needs for cats and dogs (companion animals). Aratana believes the development and commercialization of these therapeutics will permit veterinarians and companion animal owners to manage pets’ medical needs safely and effectively.
- Bayer HealthCare, a subsidiary of Bayer AG and based in Leverkusen, Germany, is one of the world’s leading innovators in the healthcare and medical products industry. Bayer HealthCare’s aim is to discover and manufacture products that will improve human and animal health worldwide. With sales of EUR 977 million (2009), the Animal Health Division is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of veterinary drugs. The division manufactures and markets approximately 100 different veterinary drugs and care products for food-supplying animals and companion animals.
- The Boehringer Ingelheim group is one of the world’s 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Founded in 1885, the family owned company has been committed to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing novel products of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
- Colorado Serum Company was founded in 1923, and recently entered its fourth generation of family ownership. Specializing in the manufacturing of quality USDA-licensed large animal biologicals, Colorado Serum Company’s product line includes serum antibodies, bacterins, toxoids, bacterin-toxoids, antitoxins, spore, and modified live vaccines.
- A business unit of Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC, Dechra Veterinary Products specializes in the development and marketing of licensed branded pharmaceuticals. Employing around 212 people, Dechra operates in eleven European countries: Belgium, Denmark, Finalnd, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain and the UK as well as in the US.
- ECO Animal Health specializes in the development and marketing of high quality medicines for the control of disease in livestock and companion animals. Through the careful and responsible application of science, ECO Animal Health delivers products to promote animal well-being and sustainable productivity. The company now holds over 600 marketing authorizations, in over 50 countries, and has developed strong relationships with a number of distribution partners globally.
- Elanco is a global, innovation-driven company that develops and markets products to improve animal health, food-animal production and food safety in more than 75 countries. Elanco employs more than 2,300 people. Elanco is a division of Eli Lilly and Company, a leading global pharmaceutical corporation.
- Merck Animal Health is a global, research-driven company that develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of veterinary medicines and services. The company offers one of the industry’s most innovative portfolios, spanning products for the prevention, treatment and control of disease in all major farm and companion animal species. With offices in more than 50 countries, Merck Animal Health successfully markets its products in over 140 countries, and operates a network of manufacturing sites and research and development facilities around the world.
- Based in Lansing, Michigan, Neogen’s Animal Safety Division manufactures and markets diagnostics, veterinary instruments, veterinary pharmaceuticals, nutritional supplements, disinfectants, and rodenticides.
- PAHC is a diversified global manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of animal health and nutrition products to the poultry, swine and cattle markets. PAHC is also a manufacturer and marketer of performance products for the ethanol, wood preservation and personal care industries.
- Virbac was one of the first independent laboratories anywhere in the world dedicated exclusively to animal health. Virbac products and services designed for veterinarians and animal owners constitute a large, complete and effective range of products, including vaccines, parasiticides, dermatological products and antibiotics. Commercially present in over 100 countries and owning 26 subsidiaries outside France, Virbac today employs more than 2,900 people around the world.
- Zoetis, formerly a business unit of Pfizer, is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience, Zoetis delivers quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostics products and genetics tests and supported by a range of services.
Our affiliate members provide research and laboratory services to the animal health industry or are actively working toward approval of animal health products.